Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just take another shot in the dark; don't keep your safety on

I fear the 70s. Not the decade- I've caught reflections of myself today and felt I was a time traveler- but the temperature. It's been so long since I've felt cool weather, and layers are now a must! Ahh, how great it is to have fun with the functionality of clothing: the layers, the materials, and the warmth!
Tee- Gap, BF's Hoodie- PacSun, Dress (worn as skirt)- Lucky Brand, Scarf- PacSun, Purse- One Star, Belt- Kohls, Socks- Nine West, Shoes- GH Bass



2 comments:

  1. I've never seen a hoodie styled like this and it's quite refreshing! Great plaid.

    Goodwill Huntingg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like so much your blog. check out mine and if you like follow me.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete