Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm Already Standing on the Edge, so don't Tempt Me

      I was really intrigued by the mustard shade trend I kept seeing for this fall. It is such an unusual color; it reminds me of 70s golden harvest appliances. This sweater was given to me by a friend and I was attracted to its blatant fall color- which is totally my flattering seasonal palette. It had a cutesy toddleresque patch which I successfully removed (and kept for a future unknown project). Now I'm psyched to rock one of this season's major styles!
Gifted Sweater- F21, Dress (with sash worn as necktie)- Gabe's,
Shoes- Vans Sophie,Socks- Vans
    


2 comments:

  1. so cute!! i am in love with any clothing in the shade of mustard!

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you've styled this...the great sweater and then the tennies to make it a bit more casual! super cute!

    ReplyDelete