Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New York Lunch

Calories! Delicious calories.

 I got good news today- I get to schedule my thesis defense. Woo hoo! It looks like I will be graduating this semester. It was also our day off and before I buckled down for the last push to format and write another draft, we decided to nosh out. Off to New York Lunch. This place is an institution in Erie and I was happy to learn the owner was open to creative types. I haven't been down to this part of East Ave in forever and it seemed like it is what Parade St should be. It has lots of old buildings and quirky independent businesses but is not as run down as things are a couple blocks to the west. I can't wait to check out the Mexican restaurant near here. Sigh, Eastside <3
9th and East Ave facing South

No comments:

Post a Comment