Friday, November 11, 2011

Not so secret garden

      Whew! Today was hectic, running around Tempe tying up loose ends but also enjoying a day out and about to have some last Tempeite experiences. We rode the train, walked around school, and hit up Buffalo Exchange one final time before we move on Tuesday. And on a stunning note, not one thing I wore today was second-hand- a major rarity because I am a cheapskate and thoroughly believe in recycling. Happy Friday and Veterans Day!!
Shirt- Marshalls, Dress (worn as skirt)- Burlington, Purse- Gabes,
Shoes- Vans Sophie, Necklace- Fair, Belt- Came with skirt from Kohls,
Socks- Tommy Hilfiger 



4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I love the denim button down and I'm just crazy about those cute oxford flats! And, ah Buffalo Exchange, I've never been but can't wait to go next time I visit my grandma!!!
    Thanks for entering my giveaway, super excited to be hosting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoes are so pretty!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog looks great. I´d appreciate if you take some time to check my blog and share some comments.
    If you like follow me.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are amazing and I want themmmm.....

    Thanks for following my blog, now following you back!

    Goodwill Huntingg
    Best casual boots on a budget - $50 and under

    ReplyDelete