Monday, April 2, 2012

Black and Tan

Earrings, Old Navy cardigan, and Vintage Skirt- Goodwill, Urban Outfitters dress-
Gabriel Brothers, Military Issue belt- Gift from Janessa, Watch-Casio,
Shoes- NameBrand Exchange

 An idea dawned on me to wear this black vintage skirt with the buttons open; I have to wear something under it anyway because of its sheerness. I'm sure more items from my closet would have work but this dress is the first thing I pulled out and easily put this outfit together around the black and tan color scheme. To amp up the feel of the dress's retro cut and cardigan combo, I went with my saddle-esque wingtips and victory roll mohawk. I love experimenting with layers and this skirt provides so many opportunities for an unexpected look.


1 comment:

  1. the layering in this is very interesting! very cool!

    <3 zoe
    http://grandtheftthift.com

    ReplyDelete