Friday, February 10, 2012

You're the only place that feels like home

Sweater- Gap, Thrifted Coat- Bitten, Thrifted Belt- DKNY, Thrifted Skirts and
Socks, Purse- Asos, Shoes- Minnetonka

 I picked up this skirt on my last thrifting trip a couple weeks ago. I loved its sheerness and that it fit around the waist. When I was putting this outfit together I couldn't find any of my slips so I used this short pleated vintage skirt underneath. The length of the sheer one looks weird on me so I started adjusting it and, voila, realized the underskirt looked nice peeking out from the bottom and tucked the front hem up over the waistline. It was also an easy way to create an asymmetrical hemline.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit!!!
    Your skirt is so cute!

    Kisses Anne
    http://annenobody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete