Thursday, February 16, 2012

In Pink

I was lucky enough to win a $40 gift card from inpink.com,
an online jewelry boutique, and I decided to do a review of
what I received.
 
Their presentation was so lovely and thoughtful.

I was very excited when I found this Peacock set because
this is a theme for my upcoming wedding. The pictures for
the item description are a little misleading about the
proportion of the pendant to the earrings, although the size
measurements are given. The necklace is a huge
statement piece and I couldn't wear it with my wedding
dress but I really love the earrings and can wear them
with my hair down. I feel like models wearing the pieces
would benefit shoppers because so many of their
pieces are bold and it would be good, for me anyway, to
see how they are worn. The quality of this jewelry is very
good. They have a nice weight to them and the inlay and
enamel work is very beautiful. Thank you InPink!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful beautiful peacock set!!! amazing blog!! i'm following you!! if you like mine,do the same!!

    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday FB FanPage

    ReplyDelete